Client Success Manager
Greater Seattle Area
Sales – Client Success
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
FLEXE is seeking an entrepreneurial, results-driven Client Success Manager to own retention and growth of key accounts. This person will be responsible for cultivating productive client-side relationships at both strategic and tactical levels. With a deep understanding of the client's business context, the Client Success Manager will identify and develop opportunities for broader and deeper engagement of FLEXE services. He or she will also work in a matrixed fashion with adjacent FLEXE teams to deliver those services in a way that yields high customer satisfaction.
Roles, Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Build rigorous account plans to identify growth opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Power map the client organization to identify the essential people to convert, along with their particular priorities and metrics.
- Orchestrate and drive QBRs to recap results and frame up new opportunities.
- Bring business maturity and structured, analytical thinking to identify growth opportunities for clients.
- Frame those opportunities in ways that clients perceive FLEXE as a valued thought partner.
- Follow and implement industry best practices in the area of Client Success.
- Be an excellent communicator - both with clients and with internal stakeholders.
- Gather “voice of customer” feedback through client interactions to help our product and solutions teams evolve the offering to best effect.
- Foster a culture obsessed with client success.
- Successful track record in client-facing operations or relationship management role in the warehousing group of a major 3PL or other supply chain-related field.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of experience in consultative sales/business development/account management.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent cross-team collaboration skills; ability to impact and influence outcomes in matrixed environment.
- Strong project management skills, problem solving, and strategic orientation.
- High integrity, sound business judgment.
- Ability to think and react in high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working within a fast-growth technology company.
- Comfortable navigating the ambiguity that attends a rapidly evolving business environment.
- Familiarity with web-based software products, including past experience contributing to the evolution of a platform by advocating for known client needs and priorities.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.