Sr. Technical Program Manager
Greater Seattle Area /
Product – Product Management /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will lead the plan and execution of complex, mission-critical software development projects and program initiatives. You will work with a cross-functional team including engineering, product, design, operations, marketing, finance, legal, business development, and executive teams to bring ideas to market. A successful candidate will be strong in team collaboration and customer obsession, have a solution-oriented mindset, seek data-driven decisions, and will be able to dive deep.
What you'll do:
- Own the plan and delivery of large scale, mission-critical software projects that cross multiple engineering teams.
- Work with product, engineering, and other stakeholders to develop product ideas into complete solutions.
- Work with engineering to make sure our software architecture is highly available and scalable.
- Promote best practices in project management, software design and development.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering on Strategy and roadmap development for the short, medium and long term.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- A proven track record of managing highly critical, complex projects from inception to post-launch.
- A proven track record of developing successful enterprise level software products.
- Warehouse management and supply chain experience a plus.
- Strong ability to dive deep into ambiguous business problems, complex software designs and system interactions
- College degree in engineering, computer science, supply chain management, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent software project management skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Deep understanding of software architecture and software development best practices.
- Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-20 days of PTO
-12 Total Holidays
--9 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--3 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.