Sr. Operations Coordinator
Greater Seattle Area
Operations – Operations
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
The FLEXE Operations team is looking for a Senior Operations Coordinator to join our department. This team works with customers that have enlisted FLEXE to help them supplement or outsource their fulfillment operations for eCommerce and retail distribution. We provide software and logistics support to enable efficient and high quality execution from our warehouses on behalf of our customers. An ideal candidate is knowledgeable about the inner workings of supply chain and warehousing, but also comfortable communicating to customers and team members at all levels, and has a solution oriented mindset.
As a Senior Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations for large accounts in terms of scale and complexity, being an expert user of the FLEXE platform, and recommending process and product improvements. As a start-up experiencing exponential growth, efficiency and scalability of work practices at FLEXE is critical. As a senior member of the team, you will propose and be assigned process improvement project initiatives to help increase productivity and efficiency on behalf of the entire team. You will become proficient in Billing, Order Management, and Warehouse Management functions using the FLEXE platform, regularly supporting software demo’s for internal and external team mates, and training and mentoring more junior team members on supply chain best practices.
- 3-5 years of experience with the operations, customer service, or. Ideally, team lead or supervisory experience included.
- Customer service/client facing experience and the ability to interface with executive management and customer contacts preferably in the Logistics industry.
- Ability to guide operational conversations and collaborate with leadership from other internal teams.
- Ability to detect, bring forward and drive process improvement initiatives through to completion.
- Ability to quantify impacts of process improvement opportunities, measure and monitor results and iterate/evolve. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, G Suite, and warehouse management systems.
- An understanding (flow structure, how to do an inquiry) of SQL with regards to databases and reporting strongly valued.
- Detail oriented, multi-tasker. Candidate will drive successful warehouse operations for their accounts across multiple time zones, while simultaneously guiding the training and mentoring of their team to ensure ongoing success.
- A demonstrated ability to create, publish, and administer SOPs, and conduct risk management for operational processes.
- Depending on account and implementation needs, travel can be expected, typically in 2-3 day stints as as needed. Ability to lead junior coordinators and development resources on site.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k and matching plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO and 10 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariners Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.