Greater Seattle Area
Operations – Operations
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
We are searching for a talented Training Specialist who puts customers first and thrives on coaching and educating others through effective content and training. This role will be the owner of all external training documentation, tools and outreach. This individual will have incredible influence on how we approach training which is a critical piece to allowing our customers to succeed. You will have the opportunity to provide world class experiences for customers of all sizes and industries. We need an individual who can jump in and collaborate across multiple teams, both internally and externally to help us solve problems, educate our users and deliver an excellent user experience. We need a go-getter with an attention to detail, skilled at conducting demos and training and ability to manage multiple initiatives within a fast paced start-up environment. This is a new position at FLEXE and so will require a start-up mentality and a desire to shape the role to have the greatest impact on the business. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your industry experience and ignite your career by coming in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup.
As a Training Specialist at FLEXE your key responsibilities will be to:
- Own creation and upkeep of all content related to internal and external user guides. This includes step-by-step guides for all processes completed on the FLEXE software platform and may include pdf guides as well as video training guides.
- Building a scalable process for the creation, modification, and distribution of training materials, internally and externally.
- Collaboration with product, operations, marketing and implementation team to ensure content is accurate and meets required timelines.
- Facilitation of content and execution of the operations team training content for internal consumption.
- Train fellow coworkers on FLEXE process, best practices and educate them on product features.
- Maintain an internal and potentially external site linking all training guides.
- Experience in customer service or on-boarding customers or new employees.
- Prior experience in software training is a plus.
- Strong ability to stay organized and experience in creating processes, SOPs or training content.
- Ability to create content that is easy to follow and effective in communicating key steps and how-tos.
- You care deeply about delivering value quickly to the customer and understand the need to do whatever it takes to make this happen.
- Prior experience conducting video training sessions, video production experience is a plus.
- Background in print design or document layouts is a plus.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.