Senior Solutions Analyst
Greater Dallas Area /
Operations – Solutions /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
As a Senior Solutions Analyst, you will engage with FLEXE clients and prospects to lay the groundwork for a successful project. You will work with our Business Development team as the technical and product expert, developing the project scope, and ensure the proposed solution aligns with the FLEXE product offering. You will follow each project through the implementation process ensuring that your design continues to meet the customer needs as new information is discovered along the way. Your design and guidance will have a direct impact on our ability to successfully hit project timelines and service our clients profitably. You are a critical internal stakeholder for our operational teams who rely on your solution design to be effective for our warehouse partners to execute and to meet customer expectations.
- Review and complete customer scope documents to identify solution gaps, determine follow-up, and internally discuss solutions options to meet customer needs.
- Work directly with FLEXE customers via email, phone, or in person to confirm the project scope and identify appropriate solution options.
- Act as a consultant in partnering with commercial owner and client to design effective and efficient solutions that align with FLEXE WMS functionality and meet client needs.
- Identify potential product gaps in WMS software and partner with FLEXE product and software developers to ensure new functionality meets client requirements.
- Communicate integration functionality to customers, be able to compare customer requirements to existing functionality and pass along knowledge to the Product team if gaps exist.
- Provide guidance to Business Development which FLEXE pricing levers are appropriate for the solution.
- Document operational and technical end-to-end process flow for the solution and review with both the warehouse and shipper to gain consensus.
- Communicate relevant scope changes that impact pricing back to the Business Development team. Partner with BSA (Business System Analyst) team to ensure new WMS functionality is understood and appropriately applied to new opportunities.
- Monitor the FLEXE product roadmap to ensure future roadmap initiatives are leveraged to win new revenue.
- Identify and document required SOP’s needed to meet specific client needs.
- Provide guidance on parcel shipping options to customers and our internal team.
- Travel onsite as needed to support Business Development in gathering scope or to warehouse to implement or execute designed solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or other technical field
- 7-10 years experience managing or designing a warehouse operation
- Prior experience in a solutions design role for a 3PL.
- At least 3 years experience with WMS or OMS software; configuring, troubleshooting, testing, using or supporting the software.
- Experience with warehouse IT integrations and solutions design.
- Proven experience identifying needs and designing WMS features to meet client requirements.
- Project management experience, working on multiple projects at once, coordinating communication, executing.
- Experience working in a sales environment, either in direct sales or as a technical sales expert preferred.
- Experience working with both LTL and Parcel transportation companies preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restriction. We will not be sponsoring visas for this role at this time.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-$300 Work from home office reimbursement
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--10 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--2 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Paid Volunteer Time
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.