Greater Seattle Area /
G&A – Finance /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
As a Financial Analyst at FLEXE, you will be a key strategic partner to all sides of the business and serve a diverse set of stakeholders. You will help us transform the way we measure business performance, manage resources and lead financial activities using data, modeling and analytics. Reporting to the Manager, FP&A, you will have the opportunity to use your insights and strategic thinking to partner with leaders on financial decisions and investments.
- Independently partner across teams to drive Opex, COGS, and HC planning process and deliverables including models, reporting and executive reviews for the entire company.
- Analyze monthly financial and non-financial data to assess and communicate performance against targets. Work with stakeholders to explain variances; identify trends; recommend actions.
- Assist Opex departments in managing their budgets and ensure targets are met.
- Consolidate investment requests, provide analysis, and recommend decisions.
- Communicate and coordinate with various members of the organization to ensure accuracy of systems and reporting.
- Review budget restatement requests and provide recommendations.
- Identify areas to improve and automate reports and processes, resulting in greater accuracy and efficiency.
- Execute process improvement initiatives to completion.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and influence decision making. Perform ad hoc business analysis and other activities as needed.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in FP&A professional roles evidencing strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions. Prior experience in high-growth companies preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial statements and performance metrics.
- Experience communicating financial data and to non-financial leaders.
- Experience building reports and managing models in ExcelSelf-directed with experience owning a process end-to-end.
- Ability to balance many things at once and handle the most critical issues in a time sensitive manner with a high degree accuracy
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restriction. We will not be sponsoring visas for this role at this time
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-$300 Work from home office reimbursement
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--10 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--2 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Paid Volunteer Time
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.