Sales Development Manager
Greater Seattle Area
Sales – SDR Team
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
As a SDR Manager you will Lead, Manage and Coach the Sales Development Representative
(SDR) team whose goal is to generate pipeline by setting meetings for the FLEXE field sales teams.
You will create a healthy sales culture, fun working environment and training to help drive results.
What You’ll Do:
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for inbound lead-handling and outbound prospecting (including account/prospect research).
- Refine and execute the FLEXE value proposition and process to achieve optimum results.
- Establish, track and encourage valuable activities that lead to SALs (Sales Accepted Leads) and help the team improve by understanding their performance.
- Manage inbound lead flow.
- Manage and refine a world-class onboarding program for new SDRs.
- Help the team build better collaboration with Field Representatives and Field Leadership.
- Promote a diverse and learning environment where people can find and reach their short-term and long-term career goals.
- Manage and coach the SDR workflow utilizing a world-class sales tool stack of Salesforce, Outreach, Chorus, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Dooly and more. Ensuring that the team is getting the most value from each productivity tool.
- Meet with your team members to provide 1:1 call coaching, team film reviews and trend analysis.
- Measure and review the efficiency and effectiveness of inbound and outbound activities and results.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure success of online marketing campaigns.
We’re Looking For Someone With:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of B2B sales management experience, XDR leadership preferred.
- Outbound call center management experience.
- Proven success at a mid-stage start-up and/or high-growth organization.
- Experience selling into Enterprise.
- Experience using sales productivity tools such as SalesForce.com, Outreach, Chorus.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.