Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement
Greater Atlanta Area /
Marketing – Marketing /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement to join the Marketing team to work directly with the FLEXE Business Development team to develop and execute marketing strategies to win new business and drive revenue. This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will be focused on ensuring the FLEXE Business Development team has what it needs to tell a consistent, persuasive story through materials, presentations, proposals, and more. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Marketing or Sales Enablement pro who wants to get even closer to the sales process and drive revenue.
The ideal candidate loves to tell stories and see their work directly impact revenue.
- Partner with the Business Development team to create persuasive sales content, presentation, and proposal materials
- Work with Product Marketing to develop sales planning and support tools, including battle cards, and competitive matrices
- Lead sales insights program to deliver customer-focused research to the commercial team
- Work with Account-Based Marketing and Business Development team to develop new sales packages and programs
- Create a world-class prospecting content program, including email and cold-call scripts for use by FLEXE sales team
- Work with FLEXE partners to develop compelling content in support of partner sales & marketing efforts
- Act as a conduit to the Business Development team and provide the marketing organization a sense of what messages do and don’t resonate in the selling process
- 3+ years increasing responsibility in Sales and/or Account Management
- 5+ years experience in B2B Product / Solution Marketing, Sales Enablement, or Field Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years in logistics or technology-related roles
- Best-in-class presentation, proposal, and sales material creation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- High sense of industry and desire for excellence
- Proven success in marketing roles requiring extensive interaction with sales and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- B.A. degree or equivalent, Advanced degree preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restriction. We will not be sponsoring visas for this role at this time
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--9 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--3 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.