Senior Product Manager
Greater Seattle Area /
Product – Product Management /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
As a Senior Product Manager of the FLEXE warehouse management system (WMS), you will utilize your technical expertise and product sense to create the industry’s first turn-key logistics platform. In this role, you will be spear-heading user research to uncover customer pain-points and strategic business opportunities. On top of this, you will lead a team of engineers and partner with our operations and commercial teams to deliver a complex roadmap of both product and process solutions. Your work will be a crucial part of unlocking FLEXE growth and top-line revenue.
- Develop a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the FLEXE warehouse management system
- Define what success looks like using meaningful and innovative methods of measurement
- Partner closely with engineering, marketing, sales, and operations to execute your product vision
- Spearhead user research efforts focused at understanding both internal and external customers
- Become a domain expert in both the FLEXE platform as well as the landscape for logistics solutions
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Technical Program Manager
- 3+ years of experience working on warehouse management systems or equivalent technologies (e.g. material handling system)
- Experience incorporating user feedback and business strategy to craft long term product strategy and vision
- Track-record of building trust with key stakeholders to align multiple teams and deliver on strategic initiatives
- Proven experience transforming multiple solutions into a cohesive platform
- Strong technical background with a degree in computer science or similar field
- Bonus: Past experience as an engineer or engineering manager
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-20 days of PTO
-12 Total Holidays
--9 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--3 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.