Revenue Operations Analyst
Greater Seattle Area /
Sales – Revenue Operations /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
FLEXE seeks a results-oriented revenue operations analyst to support pricing analysis and guidance as well as sales compensation administration. In this role, you will own understanding historical project pricing as well as forecasting, creating new project pricing proposals and providing commission reporting. In addition to reporting and analytics, you will be the primary driver of new pricing approval processes, partnering with Revenue Operations and Sales leadership to implement an end-to-end system.
The ideal candidate has strong data processing and analytics skills, an entrepreneurial mindset and experience supporting revenue organizations. In addition, this role requires close collaboration with finance, sales and operational teams to ensure consistency and accuracy across costing, pricing and billing efforts.
- Analyze historical pricing to provide comprehensive pricing guidance.
- Create operational template to standardize pricing approval policies and processes.
- Review and manage approval of pricing requests created by sales team, make recommendations.
- Create pricing packages for sales team to use in customer proposals.
- Work with implementation team during new customer implementation to ensure proper pricing package setup.
- Conduct billing audit for new customers to ensure accuracy and make corrections, as needed.
- Provide monthly/quarterly commission analysis for team members and leadership.
- Ad hoc analytics for the Revenue team.
- 5+ years experience as operations, pricing or compensation analyst
- Self-directed with experience owning a process end-to-end.
- Able to manage internal conflict and redirect to positive outcome
- Able to build relationships and communicate across teams: commercial, finance, operations, legal and product
- Bachelors degree required
- Logistics industry experience preferred
Skills & Experience
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--10 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--2 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Paid Volunteer Time
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.