Greater Seattle Area /
G&A – Finance /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
The FLEXE Analytics team is looking for a Business Analyst to join the FLEXE team to mine insights from our data that enable the organization to make calculated, informed decisions. Reporting to the Manager, Analytics, this role will strive to improve productivity and effectiveness for both our internal teams and external customers and warehouse partners. The ideal candidate has exceptional analytical, communication, and technical skills. Candidates should possess a natural curiosity for technology and drive to build out our Business Intelligence platform.
- Gain a deep understanding of our business processes and how to interpret the associated data.
- Develop, define, and track company-wide KPIs with scalable and secure dashboards that drive operational quality and measure progression towards organizational goals.
- Partner with our internal teams to understand their pain points and discover opportunities for improvement, then surface data and gather insights to improve efficiency and help them do their job better.
- Manipulate data to answer ad-hoc questions for teams across the organization and communicate your findings to team members at all levels.
- Analyze inventory and shipment data to increase the operational efficiency of our warehouse partners.
- 3+ years as an analyst with hands-on experience using analytical/statistical methods.
- Ability to partner with business stakeholders to understand their needs and then create the technical solutions that can fulfill them.
- Highly analytical and proven ability to solve problems independently.
- Strong relational database background with hands-on experience building reports and dashboards. Preferred tool set: SQL, Looker, Excel, Jira, Confluence, Metabase, Python, Git and other Business Intelligence tools.
- Prefer bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Business or related experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the US. We will not be sponsoring visas for this role at this time
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-$300 Work from home office reimbursement
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--10 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--2 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Paid Volunteer Time
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.