Operations Coordinator - SWAT
Greater Seattle Area
Operations – Operations
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
he Specialized Warehousing and Technology team is looking for an Operations Coordinator to join us at FLEXE. As a coordinator, your day to day responsibilities will focus on providing excellent customer service, improving current operational processes, and managing small to medium size account operations.
No one day will be the same as an operator, and time management is an absolute must. The day-to-day responsibilities can range from conducting a project demonstration one moment and being able to put out an operational fire the next.
Our coordinators are the first point of contact when the client is experiencing an operational emergency. As such, being adaptable while remaining calm under pressure is imperative.
- 1-2 years experience with the operations, customer service, or management of a warehouse a MUST!
- Ability to collaborate with a team but also single-handedly drive improvements or initiatives.
- Detail oriented. Candidate will own the daily schedule of operations, projects, and coordinator initiatives so handling multiple workloads and attention to detail are key.
- A demonstrated ability to build processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, G Suite, and warehouse management systems. A basic understanding (flow structure, how to do an inquiry) of SQL is strongly recommended.
- Customer service/client facing experience, comfortable interfacing with senior management and executive leaders.
- Depending on account and implementation needs, travel of up to 25% can be expected.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.