Sales Enablement Leader
Greater Seattle Area
Sales – Business Development
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
Vision: Goods moving seamlessly, when and where they’re needed.
Mission: To create the open logistics network that optimizes the global delivery of goods.
We’re looking for a great talent who loves being close to the voice of the customer, someone who has a pulse on the market, who is energized to lead the mission of sales excellence with a passion for teaching, coaching and learning.
The Sales Enablement Manager role will ensure sales is confident and consistent with the company’s go-to-market positioning and content. You will report into the CRO and work closely with the Marketing, Product Marketing and sales leadership to ensure alignment and go-to-market effectiveness. The ideal candidate understands sales methodology concepts, practices, and procedures and the ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This role is vital to the company’s growth goals, so your creative, competitive and fun nature will be embraced! This position is based in our Seattle headquarters.
The position requires a strong sense of urgency, initiative and competitive drive to get things done by influencing others, delegating, developing contacts and building relationships. Having a positive impact on others in order to achieve results is also quite important in this position. Success will require the ability to motivate team members to engage new programs and stretch themselves. The position requires social poise, warmth and friendliness, as well as the ability to stimulate and motivate others in order to achieve the results necessary for success.
- Initially, operate as a “team of one” with support from your colleagues in Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, and Marketing.
- Design, develop, and deliver world class learning programs that are experiential, drive behavior change and increase enablement and performance within our Sales Organization.
- Implementation of new sales methodology and process that put customer and their needs at the center of our process.
- Cooperation with Sales Operations optimize the sales process/customer journey.
- Ownership of new hire onboarding training as well as ongoing reinforcement through periodic refreshers as well as SKO & QBR’s.
- Evaluate the business impact of learning programs through use of learning and performance metrics.
- Communicate and manage program objectives and deployment plans.
- Build and maintain appropriate learning and support materials for programs.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape and ability to design and deliver strategies that will maintain a competitive advantage throughout the sales process.
- Manage budgets for training events and exercises.
- Establish & maintain repository of training materials.
- Own call recording and analysis for training and coaching purposes.
- 7 + years of field sales, sales enablement and/or sales training.
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing.
- Excellent team player with outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent program and project management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Experienced at establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment.
- Proficient in establishing learning and performance metrics and measurements (ROI & Benchmarking).
- Proficiency with tools such as SFDC, Outreach, MindTickle, Chorus.
- Location: Sunny Seattle.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.