Director, Account Management & Client Success
Greater Seattle Area
Sales – Client Success
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
We are searching for an experienced, entrepreneurial candidate to come on board as a Director of Account Management & Client Success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The FLEXE Account Management and Client Success program is designed to serve as a bridge between our customers & our operations using a consultative strategy to understand the customer’s business, including their current situation and their future direction.
- The Director of this program is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining strategy for retaining and growing existing customers, and driving growth strategies with those customers.
- Ownership of customer retention through collaboration with all cross-functional FLEXE teams including; Supply/Network Development, Operations, Product/Tech, and Business Development.
- Driving our Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) at the Client Success Manager level - Engage in organizing, scheduling and driving QBR's with key customers and FLEXE team stakeholders.
- Drive and develop content for QBR's including; new FLEXE product offerings, operational metrics & KPI's, partnership highlights, and ongoing and future strategic partnership initiatives.
- Manage a team that will execute on these programs.
- Work with FLEXE Business Development to drive account growth strategies.
- Work with FLEXE Marketing on strategic account based marketing programs.
- Ownership of existing house revenue, client retention, as well as ownership for an existing account growth budget.
- Manage and build out a team of independent and high functioning client success and account managers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years working in similar account management & leadership roles.
- Experience with warehousing and supply chain processes, systems, and solutions. 3-5 years experience in the field preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.