Product Manager - Platform
Greater Seattle Area
Product – Product Management
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
As the Senior Product Manager of the FLEXE shipper platform, you will utilize your technical expertise and product sense to create the industry’s first turn-key logistics platform. In this role, you will be spear-heading user research to uncover customer pain-points and strategic business opportunities. On top of this, you will lead a team of engineers and partner with our operations and commercial teams to deliver a complex roadmap of both product and process solutions. Your work will be a crucial part of unlocking shipper growth and top-line revenue.
Some of the things you'll do include:
- Develop a product vision, strategy and roadmap for the FLEXE shipper platform
- Define the platform team’s fitness function using meaningful and innovative methods for measuring success
- Partner closely with engineering, marketing, sales, and operations to execute your product vision
- Spearhead user research efforts focused at understanding both internal and external customers
- Become a domain expert in both the FLEXE platform as well as the landscape for integrations and logistics solutions
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Technical Program Manager
- 2+ years of experience working on an external-facing platform (i.e. a suite of APIs or developer experiences)
- Experience incorporating user feedback and business strategy to craft long term product strategy and vision
- Track-record of building trust with key stakeholders to align multiple teams and deliver on strategic initiatives
- Proven experience transforming multiple solutions into a cohesive platform
- Strong technical background with a degree in computer science or similar field
- Bonus: Past experience as an engineer or engineering manager
While experience in the logistics industry is a plus, we do not require it for this role. The FLEXE team invests in growing and supporting its people through assigned onboarding mentorships and our FLEXEperts program, designed to help every new team member onboard into our product and the warehousing industry. On top of this, we highly value diverse backgrounds and experiences working alongside our industry veterans to bring fresh ideas into the mix.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k and matching plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO and 10 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of maxed out MacBook Pro or PC and 27” monitor setup and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.