Greater Seattle Area /
G&A – Recruiting /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
As a Talent Sourcer at FLEXE you will be an integral part of the recruiting function to find the
best talent to ensure high quality hiring that is making a mark on the logistics and supply chain
industries. We are looking for Sourcers to join our highly collaborative, fun and rapidly growing
team! You will work in partnership with our recruiters to utilize your experienced sourcing skills.
finding passive candidates and talent pools using a wide range of traditional and non-traditional
techniques. This position will report to the Director of Recruiting.
● Collaborate with Recruiters and Hiring Managers (intake meeting to handoff) to understand the requirements of each position, the function, and how it fits into the organization.
● Find, engage and activate passive candidates through alternative search techniques.
● Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
● Deliver a diverse and qualified candidate pool that reflects our communities.
● Cultivate strong relationships with candidates, gaining a clear understanding of their requirements.
● Manage candidates from initial passive engagement to phone interview and provide a seamless transition to the Recruiter
● Document and improve existing processes and create new programs to enhance our sourcing strategy.
● Utilize Applicant Tracking System (Lever), and internal spreadsheets to track candidate pipeline and activity
● Simultaneously works on both immediate and forecasted needs, applying appropriate and varied approaches to match each situation
● Achieve productivity metrics and pipeline conversion ratios against targeted benchmarks.
● Be a trusted partner by building relationships with recruiting partners/leaders, hiring managers
and senior leaders by presenting sourcing insights to ensure hiring success
● Talent acquisition and/or talent sourcing experience in a corporate and/or search firm environment – minimum of 2 years
● Experience with recruiting – including applicant tracking systems, CRMs, and relevant social platforms – minimum of 2 years
● Experience in a high-volume, complex environment, including managing and prioritizing multiple searches against a wide range of profiles
● Experience leveraging a variety of sourcing avenues, including social recruiting channels and technologies, events and campaigns
● Track record of creativity, collaboration, and delivering results.
● Continuously champion our inclusive hiring practices and be an advocate for all job seekers.
● Solid experience in passive sourcing using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, resume boards, referrals, and social networking.
● Advance knowledge in LinkedIn Recruiter is a must.
● Strong team player with a high sense of urgency and motivation to see the team succeed
● Knowledgeable in advanced sourcing tools and techniques utilized to identify talent from Underrepresented Groups
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-$300 Work from home office reimbursement
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--10 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--2 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Paid Volunteer Time
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.