Greater Atlanta Area /
Sales – Revenue Operations /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
We are seeking a solutions-oriented billing analyst to support monthly billing processes. In this role, you will be responsible for recurring and ad-hoc manual invoice calculations, responding to customer questions and resolving billing disputes.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, has excellent problem solving abilities and has strong written and verbal communication skills. In addition, this role requires close collaboration with finance, sales and operational teams to ensure consistency and accuracy in billing efforts.
- Respond customer invoice questions and issues with a commitment to earning trust and driving an excellent customer experience
- Process periodic manual billing calculations based on customer data
- Coordinate dispute resolution with cross-functional groups such as sales, account management, finance and operations
- Enter invoice adjustments and credits with strong attention to detail and adherence to compliance requirements
- Be able to adapt to change and work well under pressure to meet multiple deadlines within short time constraints.
- 5+ years experience as billing analyst, ideally in a high-growth environment
- Strong understanding of contract terms and confidence applying terms to process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to manage conflict and redirect to positive outcome
- Experience with Salesforce and billing systems such as Netsuite, Zuora or SAP
- Able to build relationships and communicate across teams: commercial, finance, operations, legal and product
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-$300 Work from home office reimbursement
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--10 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--2 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Paid Volunteer Time
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.