Key Account Manager
Greater Seattle Area /
Sales – Account Management /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
The Key Account Manager (KAM) position will have responsibility to manage primary relationships between FLEXE and a portfolio of key customers. Reporting to the Group Director,, the Key Account Manager is responsible for developing successful business plans with their client portfolio with a focus on: account profitability, planning for and executing on growth goals, and client retention for their designated customers. Additional responsibilities include the development and oversight of a joint business plan, development of SOP’s, customer relations, pricing management, forecasting, and working collaboratively with multiple stakeholder parties within FLEXE.
- Develop solid relationships between key client stakeholders and FLEXE
- Resolve client issues and develop corrective action plans
- Gain understanding of client’s supply chain and anticipate future needs
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to communicate client needs and create solutions
- Negotiate contracts and pricing with clients
- Establish budgets with clients and responsible for achieving budgeted goals
- Organize & lead business reviews with a client to: review service, develop joint initiatives, and create new growth opportunities
- Plan and present reports on account progress, program goals, and key initiatives to share with team members and client stakeholders
- Analyze client data to identify trends and develop proactive solutions for client
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in account management, business development, or sales in a supply chain/logistics industry
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team playerExcellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Keyboarding skills and computer literacy with spreadsheets, word processing, presentations and other related programs
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restriction. We will not be sponsoring visas for this role at this time.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--10 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--2 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Paid Volunteer Time
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.