Key Account Manager
Greater Seattle Area
Sales – Account Management
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
The Key Account Manager (KAM) position will have responsibility to manage primary relationships between FLEXE and a portfolio of key customers. The Key Account Manager is responsible for developing successful business plans with their client portfolio with a focus on: account profitability, planning for and executing on growth goals, and client retention for their designated customers. Additional responsibilities include the development and oversight of a joint business plan, development of SOP’s, customer relations, pricing management, forecasting, and working collaboratively with multiple stakeholder parties within the internal FLEXE organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop solid relationships between key client stakeholders and FLEXE.
- Resolve client issues and develop corrective action plans.
- Gain understanding of client’s supply chain and anticipate future needs.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to communicate client needs and create solutions.
- Negotiating contracts and pricing with clients.
- Establish budgets with clients and responsible for achieving budgeted goals.
- Organize & lead business reviews with a client to: review service, develop joint initiatives, and create new growth opportunities.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, program goals, and key initiatives to share with team members and client stakeholders.
- Analyzing client data to identify trends and develop proactive solutions for client.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in account management, business development, or sales in a supply chain/logistics industry.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
- Keyboarding skills and computer literacy with spreadsheets, word processing, presentations and other related programs.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k and matching plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO and 10 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.