Sr. Product Manager
Greater Seattle Area
Product – Product Management
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working closely with Engineering, Business and Operations teams to define the capabilities and services that drive our product roadmap. You will interact with customers on both sides of our online warehouse marketplace to gather requirements, understand their needs and collect early feedback. You will find opportunities to work with some of the largest companies in the world and help build flexibility supply chain with FLEXE on-demand platform.
- Be the super power user of the FLEXE platform. You will know every nook and cranny, where to find every hidden feature and configuration option.
- Engage with clients and gain a deep understanding of how they are using FLEXE's platform and, more importantly, what they not using and communicate those product gaps to the greater team.
- Become the strong customer voice on the team and in daily decisions for making the right tradeoffs on behalf of the customer.
- Work with Director of Product to review feature requests, prioritize bugs and manage our product backlog.
- Thrive on planning and clarity - anticipate hurdles and make important trade-offs for your project's success.
- Promote best practices with the aim of fostering innovation and learning.
- Recent hands-on Product management experience building enterprise-oriented SaaS-based offering.
- College degree in engineering, computers science, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent technical abilities and analytical skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong eye for user-focused design.
- Startup and Logistics experience a plus.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of maxed out MacBook Pro or PC and 27” monitor setup and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.