Manager, Customer Programs
Greater Seattle Area /
Marketing – Marketing /
Flexe solves the hardest omnichannel logistics problems for the world’s largest retailers and brands. Integrating technology, open logistics networks, and elastic economic models allows Flexe customers to move fast, at scale, and with precision. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Seattle, Flexe brings deep logistics expertise and enterprise-grade technology to deliver innovative eCommerce fulfillment, retail distribution, same-day delivery, and network capacity programs to the Fortune 500. Flexe is transforming the $1.6T logistics industry. For more information, please visit flexe.com.
We seek a talented Manager, Customer Programs to join the Sales Enablement and Customer Programs team. This position reports to the Director, Enablement and Customer Programs and works with the Flexe Account Management team to develop marketing strategies that retain and grow existing accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketer who wants to build and lead a team that directly impacts the increase of customer revenue.
- Grow and manage a team of Customer Programs experts to support the revenue process, specifically increasing the conversion rates of upsells and cross-sells
- Work closely with Demand Generation, Marketing Communications, and Account Management teams to develop marketing programs that drive new revenue opportunities
- Partner with the Account Management teams to develop persuasive sales content, presentations, proposal materials, and a world-class QBR program
- Work with Product Marketing to create customer-specific sales and support tools, including battle cards, and competitive matrices
- Build a world-class customer advocacy program that drives customer expansion opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of vertical industries to align messaging and marketing programs
- Drive continuous improvement by ensuring feedback from Account Management is collected, synthesized, and shared with the stakeholders, and appropriate action plans are developed and executed
- Evaluate and prioritize new programs based on the Account Management team’s successes and challenges
- 1+ year managing teams
- 5+ years experience in B2B Customer Marketing/Advocacy
- Proven success in marketing roles requiring extensive sales interaction and cross-functional work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Best-in-class presentation, proposal, and sales material creation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Salesforce experience required, martech tools, and enablement platform experience preferred
- High sense of urgency, desire for excellence, and positive attitude
- Passion for customer experience
- B.A. degree or equivalent
The benefits package at Flexe is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-$300 Work from home office reimbursement
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--10 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--2 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Paid Volunteer Time
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at Flexe:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at Flexe even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFlexe program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
Flexe participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
Flexe is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.