Operations Coordinator - Digital Native
Greater Seattle Area
Operations – Operations
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
The Solutions and Digital Native Team within our operations department handles clients who use FLEXE as an ongoing, sustainable, and scalable solution to their supply chain needs. Successful candidates for this position have a customer-centric attitude, an ownership mentality, and a drive to succeed and grow in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Coordinator for the Solutions and Digital Native team to help us manage our growing network. You will be interacting closely with our clients and partners in on-boarding, day to day troubleshooting and assistance, as well as continually striving for growth in scale and efficiency with an eye towards customer satisfaction. Because every day can throw something a little different your direction, operations coordinators need to balance many tasks at once, and be adaptable to needs as they arise.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Setting up new accounts and training on the FLEXE platform.
- Manage and grow client relationships in collaboration with other teams. Mediate and drive all customer issues to a resolution in a timely fashion.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, and work with teams internally to find ways to minimize future occurrences.
- Collect user feedback to drive product improvements and new feature requirements.
- Use your expertise in warehouse operations to develop best practices for clients in receiving, storing and organizing, fulfillment and distribution.
- Use internal metrics to drive conversations with a goal towards continual improvement.
- Take ownership of the day to day activities, and provide timely assistance and communication to all parties.
- Travel can be expected for a few days per month, depending on account type and launch strategy.
- 1-2 years of experience with warehouse operations is a must.
- Working knowledge of shipping and transportation.
- Strong affinity toward lean management and process improvement.
- Customer service/client facing experience.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k and matching plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO and 10 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events - For Example: Pedicures, Paintball, Mariners Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.