Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement
Greater Atlanta Area /
Marketing – Marketing /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement to join the Marketing team to work directly with the FLEXE Commercial team to develop and execute marketing strategies to win new business and drive revenue. Reporting to the Director, Customer Programs & Enablement, this position will be focused on field productivity and readiness, ensuring the FLEXE Commercial team has what it needs to tell a consistent, persuasive story through materials, presentations, proposals, and more. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Strategic Field Marketer, Product Marketer or Sales Enablement pro who wants to get even closer to the sales process and drive revenue.
The ideal candidate loves to tell stories and see their work directly impact revenue.
- Partner with the Commercial team to create persuasive sales content, presentation, and proposal materials
- Work with Product Marketing to develop sales planning and support tools, including battle cards, and competitive matrices Work with Account-Based Marketing and Commercial team to develop new sales packages and programs
- Create a world-class prospecting content program, including email and cold-call scripts for use by FLEXE sales team
- Work with FLEXE partners to develop compelling content in support of partner sales & marketing efforts
- Act as a conduit to the Commercial team and provide the marketing organization a sense of what messages do and don’t resonate in the selling process
- Continually monitor the sales process to identify content and training needs, turning insights into enablement initiatives that deliver measurable outcomes for the business
- Other possible projects include: win/loss analysis, maintaining an enablement platform, creating case studies and supporting Commercial team onboarding
Skills and experience
- 3+ years increasing responsibility in Sales and/or Account Management
- 5+ years experience in B2B Product / Solution Marketing, Sales Enablement, or Field Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years in logistics or technology-related roles
- Best-in-class presentation, proposal, and sales material creation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- High sense of industry and desire for excellence
- Proven success in marketing roles requiring extensive interaction with sales and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and sales enablement platforms (Highspot, Seismic, etc) is a plus
- B.A. degree or equivalent experience, Advanced degree preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restriction. We will not be sponsoring visas for this role at this time
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-$300 Work from home office reimbursement
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--10 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--2 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Paid Volunteer Time
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.