Field & Event Marketing Manager
Greater Seattle Area
Marketing – Marketing
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
FLEXE is looking for a Field & Event Marketing Manager to develop and manage field & event programs including corresponding engagement campaigns for industry and FLEXE hosted events. You will partner with the FLEXE Marketing & Sales teams to develop the marketing strategy for creating, delivering and reporting on event programs and campaigns that drive awareness and demand generation for FLEXE.
Some of the things you'll be doing include:
- Develop deep understanding of FLEXE target segments, accounts and clients to determine optimal event strategies and tactics
- Own the development and execution of event programs that drive awareness of FLEXE, acquire new customers and retain and grow existing customers
- Create and execute strategy to maximize public speaking opportunities for FLEXE C-Level executives at industry and FLEXE hosted events
- Coordinate with FLEXE Marketing & Sales teams to create and manage pre and post event attendee engagement campaigns across digital and in-person channels
- Work closely with FLEXE Product Marketing and Account Based Marketing teams to ensure FLEXE event messaging is consistent and develop ground level insight from field
- Define and drive individual event plans including setting goals, budgets, creating work back plans and engaging relevant stakeholders across the organization
- Work with SDR, BD and Sales Operations to develop and report on appropriate success measures and create a plan for continuous improvement
You're a great fit if you:
- Possesses high sense of urgency and strong bias for action
- Ability to work and thrive in ambiguous environment with multiple priorities
- Have 5+ years of experience in B2B Field or Events marketing
- Have 3+ years experience in a Enterprise software or supply chain / logistics company
- Have proven track record of managing budgets over $250k and delivering ROI
- Strong analytical mindset.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.