Greater Seattle Area
Operations – Supply
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
The Sourcing team at FLEXE has the critical job of matching client needs with FLEXE operators best suited to service their needs. The team regularly interfaces with Sales, FLEXE operators, Clients, and our Operations team to deliver fast and high quality results.
We are excited to hire an experienced Sourcing Director to lead a growing team and drive scale through improvements to processes and tooling.
The ideal candidate will have 10-15 years work experience leading teams and building strong business process in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
It's an exciting time to join FLEXE and make a direct impact on our performance and growth.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Hire, lead, and mentor a team of strong and developing talent.
- Partner with Sales and Operations to understand internal and external customer needs and how the team's output impacts these constituents.
- Partner with Sales Operations and Product Development to develop tools and processes that enhance the team's ability to execute and deliver long-term scale.
- Willing to be a player-coach - take direct ownership of key pursuits, engaging directly with clients and internal stakeholders to deliver results.
- See and develop opportunities to expand the team's scope and impact on the business.
- Share your industry experience with internal teams to support overall team development.
- Effectively balance multiple priorities.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 10-15 years work experience growing and leading teams and developing strong business processes.
- Demonstrated willingness to get into the work and lead by example.
- Experience with Ecommerce and Retail Fulfillment Operations a Plus.
- Experience in the 3PL industry a Plus.
- Client-facing experience - equally comfortable talking with client management and company executives.
- Flexibility to changing work requirements based on shifting priorities.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to meet clients and partners, and understand FLEXE's solutions in the field.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.