Sales Operations Manager
Greater Seattle Area
Sales – Business Development
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
The Sales Operations Manager will provide ongoing tooling and process development to support the entirety of the FLEXE business development, sales and marketing processes. The ideal candidate will have a record of success improving processes and adoption specifically within the Salesforce.com environment. The Sales Operations Manager will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes and reporting. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator, and part Salesforce analyst. This is an individual contributor role reporting directly to the Director of Revenue Operations.
- Serve as one of the system administrators for the Salesforce.com environment with 45+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with our management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities -- for marketing operations and sales operations
- Partner with marketing to define and manage campaigns, attribution, etc.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work independently with users to define and document development requirements
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Sales Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Experience with sales engagement platforms, preferably Outreach
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, preferably Pardot
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-Company 401k and matching plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO
-12 Total Holidays
--8 company holidays
--3 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events - For Example: Pedicures, Paintball, Mariners Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.