Logistics Implementation Specialist
Greater Seattle Area
Operations – Solutions
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
As Logistics Implementation Specialist you will engage with existing and new customers to ensure a successful onboarding experience for new warehousing / distribution projects. You will have a direct impact on the FLEXE bottom line by effectively managing resources, timelines, and project deliverables!
Take the lead role in coordinating, communicating, and managing the implementation of new business as well as various internal projects. You will be viewed as the face of FLEXE and be expected to represent our company in a positive light while working through challenging timelines, limited resources, conflicting customer expectations, and ever-changing project scopes. You will also be called on to manage internal cross-departmental projects of varying scopes that are critical to the success of FLEXE.
Our environment is fast-paced and always changing, the ideal candidate will possess an open mind and be ready to jump in and apply basic project management principles to help maintain some level of structure in an atmosphere of organized chaos as we grow our platform and customer base. If you enjoy non-stop action, FLEXE is the place for you!
Duties of the Job:
- Lead the implementation phase for new warehousing clients by coordinating communication, tasks, and critical dates between client, sales, operations, and technical teams.
- Review and update onboarding documentation for all new clients to ensure consistency and visibility is maintained.
- Manage timelines and internal communication on new product features required for implementation of a project.
- Help develop and implement industry best practices, project management principles and processes to keep FLEXE organized as we grow.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 Years in a leadership position in a warehousing or logistics environment.
- 1-2 Years experience onboarding new customers in a logistics environment.
- Experience interacting with multiple internal departments, customers, and warehouse partners.
- Experience escalating issues to senior stakeholders and following-up to resolve time sensitive concerns.
- Experience hosting both internal and external meetings, maintaining a positive relationship with the customer while working through challenging timelines, difficult personalities, scope changes, and gaps in communication.
- Experience keeping meetings on track and enforcing the agenda when senior stakeholders are present.
- Experience dealing and resolving tension using standard project management practices.
- Experience with implementing and executing resource, change, and risk management.
- Excellent with both written and verbal communication.
- Experience using a commercial project management software is a plus.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.