Integration Developer - Dell Boomi
Greater Seattle Area
Product – Data
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
The Integration Team within our organization handles clients who use our Integration platform to support their on-demand logistics needs by allowing them to quickly access FLEXE network of 1000+ warehouse partners. Successful candidates for this position have a customer-centric attitude, an ownership mentality, and a drive to succeed and grow in a fast paced environment. We are looking for an experienced Integration Lead to help us manage our growing network. You will be interacting closely with our clients, day to day troubleshooting and assistance, as well as continually striving for growth in scale and efficiency with an eye towards customer satisfaction. Because every day can throw something a little different than your direction, operations coordinators need to balance many tasks at once, and be adaptable to needs as they arise.
Work you’ll do
FLEXE Integration technology professionals help clients identify and solve their supply chain Integration challenges. Our experienced Integration professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. As a core Dell Boomi Integration team member, you will work within FLEXE team to define, develop, deliver and support Integration Processes on Dell Boomi. Tasks include integrating EDI, eCommerce & ERP applications that help connect our clients business process into the FLEXE platform.
Activities typically include:
- Hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on premise using Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform.
- Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting EDI Integrations, eCommerce Integration such as Shopify, WooCommerce, ERP integration such as SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, Lawson and etc., using Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform.
- Understand Flexe APIs, configuration and provide necessary support to our customers.
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirements.
- Responsible for establishing best practices in development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs generated by the solutioning teams.
- Work with cross functional team members to provide outstanding support and continuously improves the processes for the full engagement lifecycle.
- 5-7 years of relevant Consulting or Industry IT Experience.
- 2-3 years of experience providing end-to-end integration solutions development using Dell Boomi API Platform.
- 1-2 years of Supply chain industry experience is a plus.
- Understanding of EDI Standards, XML/JSON, Flat files, Google cloud and SQL skills.
- Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and end point configuration.
- Willingness to travel 20%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Dell Boomi Atomsphere Certifications (Level I and II)
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of maxed out MacBook Pro or PC and 27” monitor setup and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.