Market Development Associate
Greater Seattle Area
Operations – Supply
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
The Network Development Team at FLEXE thrives on finding and building relationships with warehouse providers who are a great fit for the FLEXE network. We partner with our Sales Team to match the right customer with the right warehouse partner.
We are excited to hire a new Market Development Associate to join our team!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Qualify and Onboard new Warehouse Partners: Using a defined set of standards, engage with new sign-ups and prospects to explain how FLEXE works and determine their fit for the FLEXE Network. Note: Onboarding does not require any specific technical expertise.
- Account Management and Administration: Actively enter, update and maintain all prospect information and communication in SalesForce and core FLEXE Systems.
- Outbound Prospecting: Partner with the FLEXE Network Development Team to create, research and prioritize target account lists. Generate qualified partnership opportunities through outbound prospecting via email and phone.
Key Traits of the Ideal Candidate
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Self-starter able to manage their own schedule and work independently.
- A friendly and strong communicator, able to engage in phone discussions with potential partners and maintain established standards.
- Growth-minded, able to see, suggest, and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years experience in Account Management & Maintenance. Prospecting experience a plus.
- Comfortable talking with facility operators and company executives over the phone.
- Experience with SalesForce and Outreach a plus.
- Enterprise software or technology sales experience is big plus
- Previous experience in a software startup environment a plus
- Previous experience in warehousing, supply chain or logistics a plus
- Flexibility to changing work requirements based on shifting priorities
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.