Sr. Operations Coordinator - SWAT
Greater Seattle Area
Operations – Operations
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
The Specialized Warehousing and Technology team at FLEXE is looking for a new Senior Operations Coordinator to join our team. As a Senior Coordinator, your day to day responsibilities will focus on managing the day to day operations for enterprise accounts, being an expert user of the FLEXE platform and recommending process and product improvements and mentoring fellow teammates on best practices ranging from warehouse escalations, quality improvements, and SOP’s to name a few.
Senior Coordinators are champions at FLEXE and confidently engage in multiple tasks daily. These tasks will range from developing a training plan for junior coordinators in the morning to implementing a new pop-up fulfillment project in the afternoon. As the backbone of FLEXE operations, you will bridge the gap between the strategic and tactical operations within the team. Your strong and direct communication style effectively relays information from the team manager and client to drive operational success.
- 3-5 years of experience with the operations, customer service, or management of a warehouse required. Ideally, team lead or supervisory experience included.
- Ability to drive collaboration across teams and provide guidance to junior operations members.
- Supervisory understanding of warehousing operations, project management, or executive account management required.
- Detail oriented, multi-tasker. Candidate will drive operations account wide, across time zones, while simultaneously guiding the training of their team to ensure success.
- A demonstrated ability to create, publish, and administer SOPs and conduct risk management for operational processes.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, G Suite, and warehouse management systems. An understanding (flow structure, how to do an inquiry) of SQL in regards to databases and reporting strongly valued.
- Customer service/client facing experience and the ability to interface with executive management and customer contacts. Ability to guide operational conversations and collaborate with leadership from other internal teams.
- Depending on account and implementation needs, travel of up to 50% can be expected. Ability to lead junior coordinators and development resources on site.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.