Market Development Representative
Greater Seattle Area
Sales – Supply
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
The Network Development Team at FLEXE thrives on finding and building relationships with warehouse providers who are a great fit for the FLEXE network. We partner with our Sales Team to match the right customer with the right warehouse partner.
We are excited to hire a new Market Development Representative to join our team! The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years work experience in Sales, Business Development, or Account Management roles in a fast-paced work environment.
Key traits for this role include:
- Independence - able to see what needs to be done and pursue it.
- Resilience & Persistence - able to work through obstacles and problem solve.
- Competitive and Collaborative - they want to win and want to see their teammates win.
- Results-oriented - success meeting monthly / quarterly goals.
- Able to build relationships and partner with coworkers and peers.
- Flexible and Adaptable to new situations.
As an MDR with FLEXE your key responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with the FLEXE Sales team to match priority customers with target warehouse providers.
- Effectively communicate (email and phone) new business opportunities, field questions, and follow-up with warehouse providers.
- Effectively balance multiple priorities.
- Some cold-calling required but not on a consistent basis.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years experience prospecting into or managing SMB and enterprise level accounts.
- Equally comfortable talking with client management and company executives.
- Enterprise software or technology sales experience is big plus.
- Previous experience in a software startup environment a plus.
- Previous experience in warehousing, supply chain or logistics a plus.
- Flexibility to changing work requirements based on shifting priorities.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.