Sales Marketing Manager
Greater Seattle Area
Marketing – Marketing
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
We are looking for a talented and Sales Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team to directly support the FLEXE Business Development and Account Management teams in driving revenue. This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will be focused on ensuring the FLEXE field teams have what they need to tell a consistent, effective story to our customers through materials, presentations, proposals, and more. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Marketing or Sales Enablement pro who wants to get even closer to the sales process and drive revenue.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical and inventive with deep experience in B2B sales & marketing organizations.
- Create sales content, presentation and proposal materials
- Work with Product Marketing to develop sales planning and support tools, including battle cards, and competitive matrices
- Lead sales insights program to deliver customer focused research to sales team and develop new sales packages and plays to run in support
- Create world-class prospecting content program, including email and cold-call scripts for use by FLEXE sales team
- Work with FLEXE partner ecosystem to develop compelling content in support of partner sales & marketing efforts
- Act as a conduit to the sales team and provide the marketing organization a sense of what messages work and don’t work in the selling process
- 5+ years increasing responsibility in Sales, Account Management, and/or Sales Marketing
- 3+ years experience in B2B Product / Solution Marketing, Sales Enablement, or Field Marketing
- Best-in-class presentation, materials creation and delivery skills
- Excellent writing skills with experience creating prospecting sequences (Outreach.io experience preferred)
- High sense of industry and desire for excellence
- Proven success in marketing roles roles requiring interaction extensive sales and working cross-functionally in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- B.A. degree or equivalent
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-Company 401k and matching plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO
-12 Total Holidays
--8 company holidays
--3 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events - For Example: Pedicures, Paintball, Mariners Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.