Senior Technical Recruiter
Greater Seattle Area /
G&A – Recruiting /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
The Recruiting Team at FLEXE plays a direct role in shaping our company’s culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and inclusion. We rely on our recruiters to be strategic advisors, partnering directly with company leaders to grow their teams and with candidates to achieve their career goals. As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will own the end-to-end lifecycle of hiring for our Engineering team by identifying top talent, building relationships, and cultivating a world-class candidate experience. You will also collaborate with HR and recruiting leaders to enhance and refine our systems for talent acquisition and employee development. Our company is growing quickly, and you’ll play a key role in shaping our story!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to help us hire exceptional talent.
As a Senior Tech Recruiter, you will:
- Be a talent advisor to the hiring managers and leadership of FLEXE.
- Develop and execute on strategies that build strong and representative candidate pipelines.
- Actively reach out to candidates across multiple channels.
- Set clear expectations with candidates, hiring managers, and leadership.
- Work with recruiting and HR leadership to further grow our talent brand.
- Be counted on to establish and improve processes as we continue to grow.
- Exercise your creativity!
If you believe the following statements, this role may be a great fit for you:
- Recruiters are consultative and recruiting isn't meant to be transactional.
- Every candidate deserves to be communicated with frequently and to be negotiated with fairly.
- Recruiters should set clear expectations, be transparent, and have a bias for action.
- A candidate’s goals and motivations are as important as their skillset.
- Recruiting doesn’t stop when the candidate is hired. We support careers!
- 5+ years experience with sourcing all levels of engineering and technical talent.
- Working knowledge of open source web technologies.
- Strong attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Experience with creating and executing a targeted sourcing plan.
- Familiarity with a wide variety of creative sourcing techniques and tools.
- Commitment to finding the best candidate for the role.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--9 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--3 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Paid Volunteer Time
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.