Director, Product Marketing Manager
Greater Seattle Area /
Marketing – Marketing /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
We are looking for a talented Director, Product Marketing to join the Marketing team to drive narrative development and increase awareness of our technology products and offering in the market. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and is focused on integrating Product Marketing throughout the organization; partnering with the Product Management team, supporting FLEXE’s go-to-market strategy, working with sales teams to compose powerful selling stories, and aligning with Marketing Communications and ABM to promote the narratives that advance FLEXE’s position in the marketplace. Product Marketing owns the structuring, description, and positioning of all FLEXE technology products, logistics programs and supporting capabilities.
This person must have deep enterprise technology and logistics experience and work effectively with product, engineering, sales and marketing teams.
- Lead a team of Product Marketers
- Coordinate market, customer, and competitive research to inform sales and marketing strategies and influence product strategy and priorities
- Develop business cases, user stories, and market roadmaps in support of FLEXE technology products
- Partner with FLEXE Product Management to effectively train the FLEXE Sales team on new products and features
- Craft and communicate FLEXE positioning and messaging
- Build offering messaging for use in marketing, sales presentations, thought leadership and management communications
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to drive awareness of new FLEXE offerings, capabilities and features within prospects and customers
- Create go-to-market planning including yearly business goals, product marketing strategies and budgeting
- Serve as a conduit between FLEXE customers, Sales and Product Management
- 7+ years of increasing responsibility in B2B Product Marketing
- 5+ years experience in enterprise or logistics technology business required
- 3+ years experience leading Product Marketing teams
- Strong understanding of customer requirements and market dynamics
- Ability to deeply understand technology products and features and how they solve customer pains
- Ability to clearly articulate the company’s brand, story and business value to both internal and external audiences
- Possesses a high sense of urgency and a strong desire for excellence
- Excellent writing, visual and presentation/communications skills
- Change management - demonstrated ability to drive organizational change
- Supply chain and/or logistics experience a strong plus
- Product Management experience a strong plus
- Bachelor's Degree required with advanced degree preferred (e.g. MBA, MA)
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--10 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--2 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Paid Volunteer Time
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.