Learning Specialist - Logistics
Greater Seattle Area /
Operations – Operations /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
The FLEXE Operations/Logistics team is searching for a talented Learning Specialist who can help build Learning programs that are a competitive advantage for FLEXE. As a Tech company first, the Warehouse Mgt. System (WMS) is at the cornerstone of everything we do, and this team is responsible for training hundreds of ‘brand new to FLEXE’ teams of users across the country every month. This environment requires our Learning tools and programs to scale, to be agile, to evolve as our software functionality expands. You can help us build a world class training offering by bringing your vision and desire to build - help us invent efficient and scalable processes to train warehouses and inventory owners to interact with the FLEXE platform. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your industry experience and ignite your career by coming in at a period of rapid change in a fast growing startup.
- Help define and implement a strategy to upgrade remote training quality for warehouse employees employed dozens of 3P companies, and 100's of locations, across the US/Canada
- Build practical training assessments which support digital validation of user readiness to operate the FLEXE WMS (warehouse mgt. system) on scanners and using FLEXE desktop user interface
- Teach FLEXE logistics support team members to build/use training software to keep up with pace and volume of new software features rolling out
- Build and deploy training for internal support team members (team of ~20) on any new software features so they can support warehouses and troubleshoot issues
- Provide training and guidance to broader team on SOP standards, including improving writing skills for Operations support team, and auditing SOPs to stay current
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics and/or Learning in a warehouse environment
- Experience producing training for distribution center staff, using Warehouse Mgt. System software
- Experience with digital training platforms which provide data to measure learning outcomes
- Ability to clearly summarize and communicate feedback from a variety of Logistics services providers to arrive at actions to improve training
- Ability to create content that is easy to follow and effective in communicating key steps and how-to's
- Prior experience conducting video training sessions, using digital video learning platforms, video production experience is a plus
- Ability to run a run a project from conception to completion, including scope definition, stakeholder and resource management, statusing, and metrics
- Ability to travel up to 10% in a post-COVID environment
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restriction. We will not be sponsoring visas for this role at this time.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--9 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--3 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.