Product Marketing Manager
Greater Seattle Area /
Marketing – Marketing /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team to drive story development and create increased awareness of our offering in the market to support revenue growth. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and is focused on supporting FLEXE’s go-to-market strategy, working with sales teams to compose powerful selling stories, and aligning with Marketing Communications and ABM to promote the narratives that advance FLEXE’s position in the marketplace. Product Marketing owns the structuring, description, and positioning of all FLEXE logistics programs and supporting capabilities.
This person must be able to must work effectively with other FLEXE teams including sales, marketing, product and engineering, and operations. In addition to strong writing, visual and analytical skills, the candidate must have demonstrated experience in the enterprise software or logistics technology industries.
What You'll Do:
- Crafting and communication of FLEXE positioning and messaging
- Building offering messaging for use in marketing, sales presentations, thought leadership and management communications
- Support Product Management team in the publishing and communication of product roadmaps to internal and external audiences
- Support Product Management team in training the FLEXE sales teams on new product features
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to drive awareness of new FLEXE offerings, capabilities and features within prospects and customers
- Coordination of market and competitive research
- Create go-to-market planning including yearly business goals, product marketing strategies and budgeting
- Serve as a conduit between FLEXE customers, sales and product development in order to communicate and prioritize needs
Does This Sound Like You?
- Minimum of 7 years of increasing responsibility in B2B marketing roles with specific product marketing expertise
- Minimum of 5 years experience in enterprise or logistics technology business required
- Strong understanding of customer requirements and market dynamics
- Ability to clearly articulate the company’s brand, story and business value to both internal and external audiences
- Possesses a high sense of urgency and a strong desire for excellence
- Excellent writing, visual and presentation/communications skills
- Proven success in marketing roles requiring extensive interaction working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Communication – ability to clearly and simply articulate ideas, framing problems and solutions
- Change management - demonstrated ability to drive organizational change
- Supply chain and/or logistics experience a strong plus
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree with advanced degree preferred (e.g. MBA, MA)•
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--9 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--3 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.