Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Greater Seattle Area
Marketing – Marketing
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
FLEXE is looking for a Marketing Manager, Demand Generation to drive complex, multi-channel marketing campaigns that create new pipeline & revenue. This person will work hand in hand with the FLEXE Sales team to develop compelling strategies that engage our target prospects and clients.
Some of the things you'll be doing include:
- Develop deep understanding of FLEXE target segments, accounts and clients to determine optimal marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing & Sales Enablement teams to develop and iterate on segment and account specific sales materials.
- Planning, executing and iterating on integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels to drive demand.
- Creating and launching account and segment based marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with SDR & BD teams to incorporate marketing plays into segment & account plans.
You're a great fit if you:
- Possesses high sense of urgency and strong bias for action.
- Can create, manage and meet campaign budgets & timelines.
- Ability to work and thrive in ambiguous environment with multiple priorities.
- Have at least 5+ years of experience in Enterprise B2B marketing.
- Have at least 3+ years of experience in Demand Generation.
- Strong analytical mindset.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.