Team Lead, Business Development Associates
Greater Seattle Area
Sales – BDA Team
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
As Team Lead, Business Development Associates you will lead a new, multifaceted function that is a key component to the FLEXE go-to-market strategy. The is a “player/coach” role, responsible for both individual contributions as well as leading the overall output of the team. The ideal candidate loves to drive pipeline and relishes coaching teammates; The Team Lead’s time will be split 50/50 between their coaching and individual contribution responsibilities. This role will work closely with Business Development (BD), Account Management (AM) and Marketing leadership.
There are two primary components to the BDA team function: (1) working with cross-functional teams to define and execute target account sales plans that generate new pipeline, and (2) provide support to both BD & AM pursuits, driving efficiency throughout a complex, cross-functional sales cycle.
Team Lead Responsibilities
- Partner with sales leadership and various cross-functional stakeholders to develop and execute account penetration plans, test new processes, iterate, and improve the BDA program and overall sales process
- Recruit, train, and lead team against set of key KPI’s
- Manage and coach the BDA workflow utilizing a world-class sales tool stack of Salesforce, Outreach, Chorus, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Dooly and more
- Provide 1:1 call coaching, develop account plans, team film reviews, and review the efficiency and effectiveness of inbound and outbound activities
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to drive success of integrated target account campaigns
Team Player Responsibilities
- Collaborate with marketing, sales enablement, and sales leadership on engaging a highly focused list of both Enterprise and Digital Native target accounts
- Establish, track and encourage activities that lead to meetings with and new pipeline from target accounts
- Partner with the field sales team (both BD & AM) on target account pursuits, helping drive opportunities through the end-to-end sales cycle
- Coordinate with various cross functional owners throughout FLEXE that are constituents to the sales process; Network Development, Solutions Engineering, Tech/Product, Implementations, and Operations
- Interface with the client from initial engagement to closed won
- Engage warehouse partners on key deals, helping to drive engagement and delivery to timelines
- Support the BD/AM in closing new accounts
- Experience using sales productivity tools such asSalesForce.com, Outreach, Chorus, etc.
- 2+ years Logistics and/or Supply Chain background and experience required
- 2-3+ years of experience in customer facing sales role, preferably selling to Enterprise organizations
- 1-2 years of B2B sales management experience, full-cycle sales leadership preferred
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education + experience
Candidates must be located in the Seattle area--Relocation assistance is not provided at this time
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k and matching plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO and 10 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events - For Example: Pedicures, Paintball, Mariners Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.