Marketing Research Manager
Greater Seattle Area /
Marketing – Marketing /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
We are looking for a talented Marketing Research Manager to join the Marketing team to drive market research initiatives that frame market context and the challenges our customers and warehouse partners face. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and will develop and execute quantitative and qualitative research programs, reporting and insights, and partner with the Marketing team to deliver data-driven thought leadership that advances the FLEXE narrative in the market.
This person must have deep marketing research experience in enterprise technology or logistics and work effectively across an organization.
- Develop a roadmap of research initiatives to obtain insights from consumers, enterprise prospects and customers, warehouse partners, etc. This may include but is not limited to consumer research studies, ongoing customer and partner satisfaction studies, focus groups, etc.
- Execute quantitative and qualitative research initiatives in partnership with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Deliver reporting and insights to internal teams on customers and consumer behavior that impacts sales and marketing messages, product roadmap, and prioritization
- Partner with Marketing Communications to deliver data-driven thought-leadership
- Partner with Customer Programs and Sales Enablement to deliver data-driven sales materials, messages, measure customer satisfaction and more
- Partner with Product Marketing to connect research to FLEXE products
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in Market Research required
- 3+ years experience in enterprise or logistics technology business
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a broad range of research initiatives (brand studies, customer satisfaction, consumer research) using a variety of research methodologies
- Extensive training and experience in survey design and statistical analysis
- Experience with online survey tools and vendors
- Experience with quantitative analytics tools, business intelligence tools, and data modeling
- Demonstrated experience authoring research reports for internal and external audiences
- Ability to understand company’s brand, story and business value to inform research initiatives
- Excellent writing, visual and presentation/communications skills
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-$300 Work from home office reimbursement
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--10 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--2 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Paid Volunteer Time
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.