Director, Revenue Operations
Greater Seattle Area
Sales – Business Development
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
We are looking for a Director, Revenue Operations to join our Sales Leadership Team. The Director of Revenue Ops will play a key leadership role on our team, serving as a strategic advisor, identifying and executing ways for our teams to improve the buyers' journey for customers - from data insights, to marketing campaigns to sales process improvement and excellence. This role also supports the Warehouse Partner side of the FLEXE Marketplace, including acquisition. The successful candidate is a business process and selling tools champion.
- Oversee the management and administration of Salesforce.com, Outreach.io and other tools in the FLEXE sales & marketing technology stack dashboards, reporting, contact / account / opportunity management, and data integrity
- Monitor and continually improve processes that drive marketing & sales funnel
- Partner with the Business Analytics team to analyze performance metrics data and develop executive level reports
- Monitor sales efficiency, effectiveness, productivity and revenue performance of the business and individual team members
- Partner with Marketing on campaigns, the prospective customer journey process and reporting
- Partner with other departments to ensure successful execution of key projects
- 10+ years sales and/or marketing operations experience
- Undying quest for process improvement
- Salesforce.com expert
- Deep understanding of marketing & sales processes, funnel management, renewals, forecasting
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills in both written and verbal form
- Problem solver with a strong business acumen
- Experience with high-growth revenue teams
- Knowledge and understanding of the typical technology and information interfaces with other parts of the company such as IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k and matching plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO and 10 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events - For Example: Pedicures, Paintball, Mariners Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.