Sr. Director Growth Operations and Enablement
Greater Seattle Area
Sales – Business Development
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
We are looking for a Director of Sales Operations to join our Sales Leadership Team. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Director of Sales Operations will play a key leadership role on our team, serving as a strategic advisor, identifying and executing ways for our selling teams to improve the buyers' journey for customers - from data insights to sales process improvement to rep enablement and excellence. The successful candidate will be a business process and enablement champion who leverages his or her strengths and skills to lift others and enable our sales team.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the management and administration of Salesforce.com, to include dashboards, reports, lead and call tracking, and data integrity.
- Monitor and continually improve the sales process.
- Analyze performance metrics data and develop executive level reports.
- Develop training/enablement programs around performance and skill gaps.
- Own sales analytics data gathering and reporting.
- Monitor sales efficiency, effectiveness and productivity and revenue performance.
- Oversee the development of an onboarding curriculum for all selling roles.
- Partner with Marketing on lead generation process and reporting.
- Evaluate and oversee the administration and optimization of productivity tools and enablement/coaching tools that help ensure sales excellence.
- Partner with other departments to ensure successful execution of key projects.
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years sales operations and/or enablement experience.
- Undying quest for sales excellence and process improvement.
- SalesForce.com expert.
- Deep understanding of sales processes and methodologies, funnel management, renewals, forecasting.
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills in both written and verbal form.
- Problem solver with a strong business acumen.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within a company.
- Both public company experience and startup company experience.
- Sales experience and empathy for sellers.
- The ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with compensations systems, analytic tools, CPQ systems, and ERP systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of the typical technology and information interfaces with other parts of the company such as IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.