Marketing Communications Specialist
Greater Seattle Area /
Marketing – Marketing /
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
Some of the world’s most innovative businesses like Walmart, Ace Hardware, Lull Mattress, and Burrow use FLEXE as a modern logistics solution to complement and outsource warehousing and fulfillment, enabling them to unlock flexibility and exceed customer expectations by getting goods to where they need to be.
We are looking for a creative and versatile Marketing Communications Specialist to join our Marketing team. This position will report to the Manager of Marketing Communications, and will focus on amplifying the FLEXE message consistently across owned, earned, and contributed channels to increase engagement and awareness of FLEXE and its solutions.
The ideal candidate has a penchant for storytelling, is detail-oriented, and has a strong track record of managing simultaneous projects through to completion. FLEXE is a perfect work environment for those that excel in fast-paced environments and wants to be part of a nimble, but growing, team.
- Support and implement FLEXE’s content strategy to increase market awareness and engagement with FLEXE target segments and accounts
- Ideate and create a variety of content, including whitepapers/eBooks, case studies, blogs, and related promotional content
- Manage FLEXE’s owned content channels, including the blog, medium channel, and social media, which entails building and supporting the calendar, writing articles, and managing the promotion of content across FLEXE’s digital channels
- Support the FLEXE Event & Conferences calendar, including event coordination, strategic communications, and event activation
- Ensure FLEXE messaging and positioning is consistently maintained across all external-facing channels
- 3+ years of proven experience in Marketing Communications, Content Marketing, Events, or related function
- B.A. degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or related field, preferred
- Experience in logistics or enterprise software preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of creating and promoting a wide variety of content that drives meaningful results
- Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Preference given to candidates located in the Greater Seattle Area
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restriction. We will not be sponsoring visas for this role at this time
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-401k Matching Program
-Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home
-20 days of PTO
-13 Total Holidays
--9 company holidays (We've added Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed)
--3 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE even more enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office:
-Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.