Marketing Communications Specialist
Greater Seattle Area
Marketing – Marketing
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. FLEXE.com
We are looking for a creative and versatile Marketing Communications Specialist to join our Marketing team. This position will report to the Manager of Marketing Communications, and be keenly focused on amplifying the FLEXE message consistently across owned, earned, and contributed channels to increase engagement and awareness of FLEXE and its solutions.
The ideal candidate has a penchant for storytelling, is detail-oriented, and has a strong track record of managing simultaneous projects through to completion. FLEXE is a perfect work environment for those that excel in fast-paced environments and wants to be part of a nimble, but growing, team.
- Support the FLEXE Event & Conferences calendar, including event coordination, strategic communications, and event activation
- Cultivate a deep understanding of FLEXE audiences to build and manage the content/editorial calendar (blog, whitepapers, infographics, and more) to attract visitors to our owned properties, specifically the website, blog, and medium channels
- Act as project manager for the strategic promotion and amplification of content across FLEXE’s social channels, as well as internal communications when necessary
- Ensure FLEXE messaging and positioning is consistently maintained across all external-facing channels
- Measure and report on marketing outcomes across MarComm initiatives
- 3+ years of proven experience in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Events, Content Marketing, or related function
- B.A. degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or related field, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of creating and promoting a wide variety of content that drives meaningful results
- Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restriction. We will not be sponsoring visas for this role at this time
- Must be located in Seattle, WA. Relocation assistance is not offered at this time
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-Company 401k and matching plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO
-12 Total Holidays
--8 company holidays
--3 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events - For Example: Pedicures, Paintball, Mariners Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.