Sales Development Representative
Greater Seattle Area
Sales – SDR Team
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
As a Sales Development Representative at FLEXE, you will have a direct impact on continuing our trend of 300% growth for each of the past three years. In an industry that has historically lacked flexibility, agility, and transparency, FLEXE is creating something new in warehousing and fulfillment that makes sense because the old way doesn’t anymore. As an FLEXE SDR, you will be on the front lines of transforming the logistics industry by empowering the world’s greatest brands to move goods in a better way. You will have access to extensive training and mentorship, as well as the chance to learn from leaders in the industry. You will own the prospecting process and have significant influence on closing business.
If you are passionate about what we’re doing, we want to hear from you.
As an SDR with FLEXE your key responsibilities will be to:
- Quickly understand the FLEXE value props and ideal customer profile
- Research and prioritize target accountsActively enter, update and maintain all prospect information and communication in Salesforce
- Generate qualified new business opportunities via outbound prospecting and product demonstrations with senior executives at target accounts
- Work closely with FLEXE sales & marketing teams to refine positioning, identify new opportunities and respond to customer feedback
- Consistently achieve & exceed monthly quota for new qualified opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in an office environment
- Ability to multitask; follow up on, and track multiple opportunities at once
- Comfortable in a software startup environment
Key attributes we look for in SDRs:
- Curious and inquisitive--you always are looking to understand how things work and how people think
- Passionate--you are comfortable with stepping out of your comfort zone in a pursuit to be great
- Proactive problem solver--you use an analytical mindset to identify trending issues, and look for the associated root causes and impacts
- Adaptive communicator--you are able to understand your audience and message them in a way that resonates
- Transparent, customer-first mentality--You are genuine and empathetic
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-15 days of PTO and 9 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
-Relocation assistance if necessary
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilantroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Caffe Umbria coffee and cold brew during the summer
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events include - Pedicures, Paintball, Mariner's Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.