3D Artist / Designer
Flipagram seeks full-time 3D artist to help design a suite of 3D stickers, Face Filters and ARKit projects for our camera and special effects. We are looking for someone with experience creating detailed models and effects for mobile video. The ideal candidate embraces challenge and growth, and thrives in a team environment.
- 4-year degree in 3d design or related field
- 1 – 3 years work experience as a 3D designer or related position
- Strong conceptual thinker. Designers are expected to not just execute ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process
- Good communicator. Ability to design and articulate your concepts in a clear, concise manner
- 3D minded. Design background strongly grounded in 3D. Intimate knowledge of industry tools such as Cinema4D, Maya or 3D Studio Max along with Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of creative technology / real-time software (Unreal or Unity) is a plus.
- Detail oriented. Ability to deliver a polished product under tight deadlines with impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to conceptualize across a broad range of aesthetics and styles, and visualize in 3 dimensions
- Familiar with limitations and functionality of Apple ARKit.
- Understanding of design elements, color, and composition, as well as sensitivity to aesthetic and seasonal trends
- Must understand and be able to comply with brand identity & guidelines
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge and skills quickly, in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be dependable, positive, and open-minded, and be able to clearly communicate both verbally and visually
- Create original 3d assets
- Character design and modeling
- Basic animation of 3d assets
- Create 3d domes and environments
- Conduct research about new industry standards
- Develop designs from concept to production ready assets
- Brainstorm with creative team and create product designs inspired by style guides
- Perform project updates, revisions, and maintenance as required
Please submit resume and cover letter along with samples of your work or link to your portfolio. If attaching files in PDF or JPEG format, please keep under 5mb total size.