Flipagram seeks a full-time Motion Designer to help design and animate a suite of 3D stickers, Face Filters and ARKit projects for camera and special effects. The ideal candidate embraces challenge and growth, and thrives in a team environment.
- 4-year degree in design or related field
- 1 – 3 years work experience as a motion graphic artist or related position
- Strong conceptual thinker. Designers are expected to not just execute ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process
- Good communicator. Ability to design and articulate your concepts in a clear, concise manner
- Intimate knowledge of industry tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, specifically after effects. Knowledge of 3D, creative technology / real-time software (Unreal or Unity) is a plus.
- Detail oriented. Ability to deliver a polished product under tight deadlines with impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to conceptualize across a broad range of aesthetics and styles, and visualize in 3 dimensions
- Familiar with standard mobile platforms.
- Understanding of design elements, color, and composition, as well as sensitivity to aesthetic and seasonal trends
- Must understand and be able to comply with brand identity & guidelines
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge and skills quickly, in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be dependable, positive, and open-minded, and be able to clearly communicate both verbally and visually
- Work with 2d and 3d designers to animate assets
- Design Special Effect concepts
- Execute animations using 3D models
- Prototype new UI interactions
- Conduct research about new industry standards
- Develop designs from concept to production ready assets
- Brainstorm with creative team and create product designs inspired by style guides
Please submit resume and cover letter along with samples of your work or link to your portfolio. If attaching files in PDF or JPEG format, please keep under 5mb total size.