Content Strategy & Partnership Manager
Launched in 2013, Flipagram’s mission is to give everyone the power to create and share short videos that inspire, entertain and inform audience around the world. With over 200 millions users worldwide and growing, Flipagram is quickly becoming the top short-video social platform for creators, influencers, artists and anyone who wants to build the community and share powerful short videos that transcend language and inspire action.
Through content partnerships and creator programs, Flipagram works with millions of video content creators to develop their online video businesses by combining their content creation expertise with Flipagram’s mobile distribution platform.
As a team member of our US local operations, you will have a rare opportunity to work internationally with colleagues across the world and shape the next generation of content, influencer, and entertainment mobile app.
As Content Strategy & Partnership Development Manager, you will play a key role of building the short-video creator platform through content strategy development, as well as partnership development with video creators who have high potential to become the next generation of online influencers.
You will directly report to the Sr. Director of Marketing and Partnership of the U.S. office.
- Manage and drive projects to foster effective content and viewership growth through partnering with high-growth video creators
- Enhance overall Flipagram creator experience and align with teams cross-functionally to develop the creator program
- Produce analyses, reviews and recommendations to optimize partnership performance and communicate key partner metrics and account plans to both content partners and Flipagram management team
- Provide regular competitive market research about the competitors’ creator program to inform the strategy shaping
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; recommending investment strategies; contacting potential content partners and/or individual video creators
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MBA degree is preferred
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail is a must with proven project management skills to get things done
- 5+ years experience in the role of sales, marketing, content/audience development, business analytics, or business development roles in the video, media, or entertainment industry
- Experience with talent/partners/ influencers/account management. Experience with short-form video content creation and management.
- Understanding of the landscape and development trend of new media and entertainment business, and experience with legal terms negotiation and familiar with contract structure
- Creative mindset and the ability to solve tough problems and handle pressure to meet deadlines
- Savvy data analytical skills with proven record of using analytics to solve business problems
*At Flipagram, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Flipagram is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.