Flipagram is one of the fastest growing apps of all time, reaching almost 200 million users in our few years of operation!
Our mission is to enable a billion people to express themselves through creating and sharing personal visual stories that entertain, inspire or inform.
At Flipagram we are very passionate about our product. We are hunting for someone who is driven and passionate about mobile products! Someone who loves telling stories and creating social apps that people love and use for self expression. You will have several years of experience creating and building mobile products and features that are creative, impactful and data driven. Products that people actually love and use. Everyone has stories worth telling! Tell us yours!
- Lead and manage new and existing product initiatives
- Innovate and brainstorm creative solutions for difficult problems
- Work closely with tech and marketing teams to ensure end to end execution on the strategy and roadmap.
- Write product requirements, user stories, and work with UX and Engineering to build, launch and measure
- Evangelize features, gain consensus and stakeholder buy-in, demo product prototypes, and educate key business stakeholders
- 5+ years experience with product management (pref. mobile)
- Knowledgeable about mobile industry technology
- Business or engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- High-quality planning and organizational capabilities
- Analytical thinker with the ability to generate insight from data
- Strong communications skills to communicate effectively with technical and non technical stakeholders
Flipagram is available on iOS and Android.
Flipagram is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V