Senior Product Marketing Manager
Flipagram is one of the fastest growing apps of all time, reaching over 200 million users! Our mission is to enable a billion people to express themselves through creating and sharing personal visual stories that entertain, inspire or inform.
We are looking for an extremely passionate Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing key product initiatives as part of an integrated growth and marketing plan driving acquisition, retention and promotions strategy and execution. The right person will have the perfect balance of creativity and analytical abilities, creating and executing marketing plans while carefully measuring conversions to further optimize and iterate to achieve maximum performance.
- Lead and manage key product marketing initiatives to achieve acquisition and retention goals
- Support development of innovative product marketing strategies for programs (online & offline) to drive awareness, registration, engagement, re-engagement and retention
- Manage incremental cross-channel programs to achieve growth objectives, potentially including grass-roots efforts and vertical marketing initiatives (music, food, fandom, pets, etc.)
- Manage tracking and reporting of marketing programs and provide management reports with insights as needed
- Work within the Product team to develop product ideas to sustain and scale media distribution systems, expanding Flipagram’s off-network, embed strategy
- Drive quantitative and qualitative customer research in order to better understand customer profile, needs and behavior
- Partner closely with internal creative teams to deliver quality output on time
- Create positioning and messaging for our products that resonates with our users and help drive growth
- 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing, with specific experience in mobile products, consumer driven brands and digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and experience managing marketing budget and revenue management
- Solid understanding of social media drives and analytics
- Results oriented team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong strategic thinking combined with great execution and cross-functional expertise
- Passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into effective marketing programs
- Strong business and marketing acumen, with capacity for original thoughts, and the ability to drive results
- Excellent writing, presentation, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills, including supervising multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in both English & Mandarin (Highly Desired)
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- “Best in Class” Health Benefits - 100% cost covered for you and your family
- Catered Lunches and Dinners
- Open PTO/Vacation
- Fun work environment, with ping-pong, fooz-hockey and a bunch of smart new friends!
Everyone has stories worth telling! Flipagram’s mission is to give everyone the power to create and share amazing, visual stories that can inspire, entertain and inform. Flipagram's are easy to create, fun to consume and by allowing photos, videos and music to tell the story, they transcend language, giving people all over the world the ability to share their stories and to have a voice.
With tens of millions of users monthly worldwide and growing, Flipagram is quickly becoming a go-to platform for musical artists, influencers, brands and millions of ordinary people to easily tell their stories in a way that resonates and inspires action.
Flipagram is available on iOS, Android, Amazon and Windows platforms.
Flipagram is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V