Digital Marketing Manager
Launched in November 2013, Flipagram’s mission is to give everyone the power to create and share short videos that inspire, entertain and inform audiences around the world. With over 200 millions users worldwide and growing, Flipagram is quickly becoming the top short-video social platform for creators, influencers, artists and anyone who wants to build a community and share powerful short videos that transcend language and inspire action.
Through content partnerships and creator programs, Flipagram works with millions of video content creators to develop their online video businesses by combining their content creation expertise with Flipagram’s mobile distribution platform.
As a team member of our US local operations, you will have a rare opportunity to work internationally with colleagues across the world and shape the next generation of content, influencer, and entertainment mobile app.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the marketing team and play a key role in building the Flipagram brand as the rising short-video creator platform, as well as developing and executing effective marketing strategies to bring content creators onboard on a large scale.
You will directly report to the Sr. Director of Marketing and Partnership of the U.S. office.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including PR campaigns, in-app promotions, landing web page designs, email, social media and paid media campaigns
- Build and maintain our social media presence, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) on a weekly basis
- Must continue to stay on-top of digital trends and insights for future strategic and development considerations. Provide thought leadership for the company's digital marketing strategy.
- Plan and launch influencer marketing campaigns, online and offline events to promote the creator platform and recruit creators on a large scale
- Day-to-day internal client management, vendor management, budget planning and tracking, scheduling, project performance and the overall quality and development of project plans
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MBA degree is preferred
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail is a must
- 5+ years experience in the role of digital marketing, media planning, content/audience development in the video, mobile, media, entertainment industry or top Ad agencies
- Understanding of the landscape and development trends in digital marketing with proven project management skills to get things done
- Data-driven thinking and data analysis with proven record of using analytics to bring measurable success to marketing campaigns is a must
- Creative mindset and the ability to solve tough problems and handle pressure to meet deadlines
- Proven track record of effective and positive ad agency management or ad agency experience
*At Flipagram, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Flipagram is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.