Content Partnership Intern
Launched in 2013, Flipagram’s mission is to give everyone the power to create and share short videos that inspire, entertain and inform audience around the world. With over 200 millions users worldwide and growing, Flipagram is quickly becoming the top short-video social platform for creators, influencers, artists and anyone who wants to build the community and share powerful short videos that transcend language and inspire action.
Through content partnerships and creator programs, Flipagram works with millions of video content creators to develop their online video businesses by combining their content creation expertise with Flipagram’s mobile distribution platform.
As a team member of our US local operations, you will have a rare opportunity to work internationally with colleagues across the world and shape the next generation of content, influencer, and entertainment mobile app.
As Content Partnership Intern/Contractor, you will help discover, recruit and develop partnership with video creators who have high potential to become the next generation of online influencers in the content categories of Food, Travel, Sports, Fitness, Comedy, Animal, Art, Beauty or Lifestyle. You will play a key role in influencing the development of the fastest growing content categories on Flipagram.
- Discover, recruit and develop direct relationships with short-video creators, providing ongoing support and being their internal advocate
- Produce analyses, reviews and recommendations to optimize performance and communicate key partner metrics and account plans to both partners and Flipagram management
- Drive projects to foster content and viewership growth for the assigned content categories
- Enhance overall creator experience and align with teams cross-functionally to develop the creator program
- Strong communication skills, great passion to learn and attention to detail is a must
- Previous experience in the role of sales, marketing, content/audience development, talent/partner/account management, business analytics, or business development roles in the video, media, or entertainment industry is a plus
- Creative mindset and the ability to solve tough problems and handle pressure to meet deadlines
- Data-driven thinking and previous experience of using analytics to solve business problems
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
*At Flipagram, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Flipagram is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.