HR and Administrative Manager
Flirtey is looking for an HR and Administrative manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day functioning of the office. The ideal candidate has a paralegal background but is comfortable wearing many hats. At Flirtey, we are building an industry, not just a company. All candidates must be comfortable with responsibility, start-up savvy, and ready to hustle.
- Full spectrum recruitment efforts, identifying new potential hires, headhunting, contacting and helping to recruit new hires, new employee orientations.
- Full spectrum human resource responsibilities, administering various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel, assisting in the development and implementation of employee handbook and personnel policies and procedures, in conjunction with senior management, employee relations counseling, facilitating mediation, exit interviewing, maintaining company organization charts, employee files and employee contact information.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in culture of the company and efficiency of the department.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative and office activities; responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations; maintenance of office equipment; responsible for management of the building including tenant issues, etc.; negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, etc.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.